Northridge 9-Hole Golf Course
Northridge Country Lodge offers a unique and picturesque 9-hole golf course with an average par four for use of casual golfers. Enjoy a round of golf on our manicured grounds amongst tall established trees, clearly defined water hazards and putting greens. Our 9-hole golf course can provide a relaxing and fun stroll, or for the more competitive, a challenging contest.
Tee off times:
Monday to Sunday 8am - 6pm
Winter 8am - 5:30pm
$15.00 for 9 holes
$25.00 for two rounds (18 holes)
$20.00 per half set of golf clubs
Includes balls and tees
Golf Rules & Conditions
Out of Bounds:
A ball lying outside:
a) The fences bounding the course.
b) White capped markers bordering any fairway or hole.
A ball may be lifted without penalty from:
Sprinkler holes, staked trees, all pathways, (sealed or stone chip), notice boards, seats, irrigation trenches, tee screens.
a) All clearly defined bunkers.
b) All water hazards - defined by red markers. (Ball may be lifted and dropped within two club lengths but not nearer the hole - penalty one stroke).
A ball lying on the fine cut surface of any putting green other than that being played must be lifted and dropped, not nearer the hole, without penalty.
- Non players admitted at discretion of Management
- Maximum 4 people playing together
- Maximum 2 golfers sharing a set of golf clubs
- Children under 8 on golf course need management consent
- Ground Staff have the right of way at all times
- Please replace all divots
- Slow players must give way for others to pass
- No alcohol or food is to be brought on to the estate
- Payment by cash or eftpos only (no cheques)
- Green fees cover golf course use only. Lodge facilities are for house guests
Thank you for your co-operation and.... enjoy your golf!